Welcome! If you made it through here it means that you are an entrepreneur and somehow you want make your brand more real and give it a touch of your own identity.
I believe that WE ARE OUR OWN BRANDS, so I’ll start by telling you my story.
For a very long time I’ve debated myself with this matter, I’ve been in conflict with myself regarding the risk of overexposure. I only posted content that I wanted to sell, in my particular case, photo shoots and a little bit more. Even though I felt that I had much more to say to my community, I was regularly triggered with the thought of not mixing these things or being afraid to post something that might not appease to all.
Being part of such a saturated market as photography is, I realized that my pictures were not enough, it was missing something else to create my digital print in this world. That thing was ME. After a lot of study and research I finally managed to interiorize the importance of connecting with my community and share a bit of the 5 pillars that make me a BRAND! I’ve already had proof that investing in this work makes all the difference. You don’t need to share all your private life or add things that you know won’t contribute at all for your community, but you need to become more real and accessible.
The people that follow your brand want to know that there is a real person behind it.
Making a real connection with your community is crucial for your brand.
BE YOUR BRAND consists in a photo shoot that we’ll plan together and it will include the different pillars of your brand. After my journey in a search for the identity of my brand, I understood that this is a sensitive matter for a lot of entrepreneurs.
I believe that WE ARE OUR BRANDS. And it’s this personal side that we put out that allows us to offer something different to our customers, even though there is still millions of people that have the same profession has us. Selling a final product, in the online world, is not enough.
You need to create a connection and make your community feel part of your brand, and not just a number in your excel.
This is a service I created with a lot of love and dedication in the past few months. It is structured in a way that reflects what you truly believe in and without a doubt it will make your brand EVEN MORE SPECIAL. And, of course, bring you more people that you really want to work with.
- Firstly we’ll talk about your brand, the progress you’ve made until now and what are your future plans. With this taken care of we can organize our photo shoot to create the right content for you.
- We’ll create images that reflect your work in the “backstage”, the service or product that you want to sell, and a few portraits that appear who you are, the soul of the brand that the world should meet.
- These inspiring photos will help you to communicate your vision in a unique, authentic and targeted way. You can use them on your website, Facebook, Instagram, flyers, ebooks and business cards.
- Between 3 and 6 hours. It will depend on the content that we decide to create: the different sets and accessories we need to organize and the styling by itself. Every brand has its own story, dynamic and according to that we’ll build a pack adapted to your needs.
- The number of images is variable and it depends on the number of hours we’ll dedicate to create the inspiring content for your brand. You will always get, a minimum of 40-50 HD edited images. I’ll also send you a web version of all the images to make it easier for you to use it on your social networks.
- Your investment starts at 220€, the value can change depending on the pack you choose.
This is for entrepreneurs that want to create an identity around their brand. Illustrate it through inspiring pictures so that their community can feel attracted and unified with it. This is not a catalog photography service, but the creation of content that will illustrate the pillars of your brand.
Do you still have any doubts? Do you want to schedule your BE YOUR BRAND photo shoot? Let’s talk!
Fill the form here or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org